Friday 11 March 2016

Parents Network Session

Hi parents,

These were the slides that were shared during the Parents Network Session. Thank you for all the parents who came for the Network Session. We appreciate your affirmation and encouragement and feedback on areas that we can improve on.







Here are some of the feedback we have gathered from you on that day :

Positive Feedback:
1. My child enjoys coming to school. Thanks for making the transition so positive.
2. My child likes his teachers and finds them approachable.
3. I am grateful to be able to monitor my child's act through the class blog.
4. Teachers are very responsive and fast in getting back to us.
5. Teachers kept us informed of what's going on in class.
6. My child came home and shares good feedback on her teachers which reassure us at home that    
    they are well looked after in school.
7. Thank you teachers. I think you all are doing a great job. Your care and concern for our child is  
    commendable.
8. Class Dojo is a good communication tool.
9.  Child enjoys time in school now compared to the past.
10. Learning is fun in Endeavour and my child enjoys it.



What was learnt during the Network Session: 
1. Learnt more about the class routines & procedures.
2. Learnt how teachers support the pupils' development in class.
3. I learnt how does the teacher and school handle disputes in school
4. More informed of expectations of parents to support my child's learning.
5. I was able to clarify and chat with the teachers on our concerns.
6. 2 way communication. Open communication is important.
7. I expect too much from my daughter. I expect her to get high/perfect scores and sometimes forget       to acknowledge her effort exerted. With today's input, I will take it a little easier with her but still       guide her along the way without giving her too much pressure.

Areas of Improvements: 
1. Cant think of any for now. Good job !
2. I hope there will be more frequent meetings or individual meetings with the teacher.
( The next Parent Teacher Meeting will be in end of Term 2. We will be meeting each parent to discuss your child's  progress individually) 
3. So far so good. Nothing much to comment but only " Keep up the good work"
4. Good . Children and parents are happy.
5.Maybe can have medium to submit questions & concerns through platform like Class Dojo before       the Next Networking Session. (There was a section in the reply slip for the Networking session      
    where we asked for your questions prior to our meeting)  
6. All the inputs are great.
7. Please encourage child to drink more water. ( Yes we will give them more water breaks) 
8. After school care services. 

No comments:

Post a Comment