Monday 23 May 2016

Typewriter and Fruit Machine

Hi parents,

I used a "No Hands Up" teaching strategy in the class when I ask questions. That way it will prevent myself from always picking the eager . high progress learners but also give the quieter pupils a chance. I used the  above online tool to randomly select pupils to answer questions . All will then have to pay attention cos they don't know when their names will be called. They are always very excited when I turn the fruit machine wheel. They were curious and asked me how  I created it. So here it is.....

Hi pupils of 1E,

May of you have asked me how I created the Typewriter and Fruit Machine Random Name Picker when I used it in class. You said you wanted to type in your family members' name.

As promised, here is the website, if you would like to try it , you can get your parents to help you set it up.

Have fun!

With love,
Mrs Ow Yong

1 comment:

  1. Mrs Ow Yong, Thank you and appreciate your great effort to make learning so much interesting. Kids now really enjoy going to school compare to our days.

    ReplyDelete